Pages


graphics taken and designed by Spencer Johanna.

Friday, December 30, 2011

prayers to God on purpose

There are just some things I will never understand,
like how God made the heavens, the skies, the land.
or why cows are called cows, or why there is pain,
but there's one question i want answered that's driving me insane.
what is my purpose here God, I know there is a reason,
you've designed me for greatness, I've been training for the season.
These plans are bigger than I but could never outshine you Lord,
but if you could please just show me just what in my future has been stored.
Lord I want to honor your name, and have your heart,
I want to do things with you I just don't know where to start.
I praise you and I thank you for this life and those around me,
But I'm ready to make a difference life, so please come quick, surround me.
Help me find my point to my life and maybe then,
I can live with you in heaven, but till now i say "amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment